Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chicken mole

Soundtrack: Dresden Files: Proven Guilty audio book narrated by James Marsters

My friend Ben suggested we eat lunch at Taco Deli, a local restaurant serving soft tacos. He mentioned really liking their mole tacos, so we all purchased one of those. They were indeed quite delicious! Jump to this afternoon when I was paging through my cookbooks looking for dinner ideas. A recipe for chicken mole from the South Beach Diet Cookbook stood out in my mind. It seemed fairly straightforward, so I decided to give it a try. My house was smelling great by the time the sauce had completed simmering! Sadly the sauce turned out to taste rather bland. I guess that is what I should have expected from the simple recipe, but I had gotten my hopes up. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home